Please add this to your vocabulary.

Pam Hart
on 10/19/08 11:48 am - Easton, PA
Oh Valerie....

There's a LOT of us here!!  We're like a mini cult, in a good sense!!  LOL

I've enjoyed what you've given to the group already.  Sorry I didn't get to meet you guys in person this past weekend as I was working and couldn't make it to Liz's house....but I hope to meet you guys sometime soon!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
(deactivated member)
on 10/19/08 12:04 pm - Poconos, PA
It would have been great to meet you yesterday Pam!

I can't believe what I've been missing out on for all these years so I really want to make these meetings a regular part of my life and I would love to be able to have everyone to my house as well...that is if everyone is willing to trek on up to Poconos of course : )

We'll definitely be meeting sometime soon! You can count on it!!

Pam Hart
on 10/19/08 12:26 pm - Easton, PA
I'm a jersey girl (for the time being - moving to Easton on Nov 1) and we have family that live in the Poconos (Stroudsburg) so we go up there all the time...and isn't Easton about 1/2 hour or so from the Poconos?  I'd be willing to come over!  My work schedule is batty at best...as I work the over nights...and now will be starting Lehigh Valley when we move....

I'm glad you guys feel so at "home" here!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Liz R.
on 10/19/08 10:29 pm - Easton, PA
Pam - They aren't far from us at all!
Nicole0216
on 10/19/08 8:53 am - Lancaster, PA
Sounds like I missed a good time.
I was WAY fluffy I definately like that word.
KellyD85
on 10/19/08 12:56 pm - Riverside, PA
I am new to the boards here but have to totally embrace the usage of 'fluffy'. 

Fluffy implies a pleasant feeling like a smooshy teddy bear-much loved and squeazed for its fluffiness: like a well used and appreciated chair, blanket,etc.  Its all good.  The other 'f' word makes me feel bad, undervalued, and declassed. 

Even my children would snuggle with me over their dad because in their words-"I am fluffy and more comfortable."  Hubby is a skinny, boney guy who walks 8mi/day for his job and eats like a horse with no remorse

Chloe, our cat, better enjoy my chest/belly fluffiness because the countdown clock is running...

HW/SW/CW/GW
303/275/199.4/150    ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE!!      

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views